Frequently Asked Questions
While you can pay worldwide using your CNICK Ring, wherever Mastercard is accepted, there are specific banks and cards we are integrated with, so you need to have one of those cards in order activate payments on your ring (to see the list of supported banks click here ). If you can't find your country in the list stay tuned we are expanding fast and adding new banks worldwide.
CNICK Ring mimics your payment card, if the public transport system in your city accepts Mastercard payments and you are able to pay using your bank card then your ring will work as well.
For making a payment tap your knuckle on the POS terminal not the ring itself and wait 1-2 sec.
- Once you assure your card is among the supported banks cards , go to the cart and click "CONNECT CARD" button.
(Payment integration is powered by Fidesmo, one of the very few companies that are accredited by Mastercard as a Trusted Service Manager)
- A popup window will open up where you need to enter you email address and in the next step enter the card information, you want to connect with your ring (we don't have any access to the card information you enter, data is transmitted under Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
- Once completed following massage will show up: "Payment card successfully connected".
- Click on checkout button
- Your ring will not be active until you receive the ring and activate it yourself. You will find an instruction brochure in the box, please follow it step-by-step.
- Enjoy the most comfortable and reliable payments. You can make payments wherever contactless payments are accepted. Over the certain limit which varies by countries you will be asked to enter the PIN code, which is the same you use for your card.
Only one card can be connected to the CNICK Ring, but you can change the card using the Fidesmo app on Android smartphone.
Please first remove the connected card using Fidesmo app:
- Download the Fidesmo Android app in Google Play store
- Open the app and press “Connect”.
- Tap your ring on the back of the mobile phone
- CNICK Ring will be added, click on it and you will see the connected card
- click three dots in the upper left corner and choose 'remove payment card'
- Once you remove the card click "connect a service" button and choose fidesmo pay.
- Follow on screen instructions to connect a new card.
You can Pause payments or completely remove your payment card from your ring the following way:
Currently, the CNICK rings that are presented under the domain cnick.io are having only payment functionality but we are working to add Tesla key and many other functionalities as well. Our big vision is to unify all the authentication tools in one ring.
Meanwhile, Our product Tesla Key Ring is sold separately at teslaring.com.
Our manufacturing technology guarantees the highest quality and durability, it’s almost impossible to break CNICK rings by dropping or gripping. CNICK rings are not weak and delicate, but it’s never a bad idea to keep the polished finish looking nice over the coming years. Most of your daily activities are fine. But good wood ring care starts by avoiding exposure to harsh chemicals and rough treatment (e.g. wearing the ring while lifting or operating machinery). These are things that can compromise the finish, and thereby, the integrity of the ring itself. The finish is the most important factor in keeping the ring in good condition and, if it is compromised, water can penetrate the wood–this damages the ring from the inside. Rings can withstand the shower or hand wash, as well as swimming.
CNICK rings are manufactured in Tbilisi, Georgia.