cnick ring enables the most seamless and reliable contactless payments, either you are jogging, carrying bags or having mobile phone battery ran out of power, cnick is always with you ready for making payment with a simple hand gesture.
Every cnick ring is handmade with tons of attention to details, guaranteeing high quality and uniqueness.
cnick rings are licensed by Mastercard, so you can pay worldwide wherever contactless payments are accepted. Please note only the cards from our partner banks can be connected to the ring (scroll down to see the full list of the supported cards).
This is a unique design made from real jeans, which makes it the first ring of this kind.
Inner color is optional, red is made from a dyed tulipwood and another option is a natural Koa wood.
Width: 7.8mm (0.3")
Thickness: 1.8mm (0.07")
cnick simplifies payments by connecting your credit/debit card to a stylish ring that never requires charging.
How it works?
Pick your favorite design, place the order and connect your payment card to the wearable with Fidesmo Pay in the checkout process (your wearable can not be used for payments until you receive and activate it, so no worries!) or find it in the order confirmation email and follow the instructions.
Once you receive the cnick ring, inside the packaging you will find an activation note with a QR code. Scan the QR code with your phone and follow the instructions to activate payments on your wearable. The activation process can vary depending on the bank. When the activation is done, your wearable is ready to make contactless payments!
How to change the card?
- Download the Fidesmo Android app in Google Play store;
- Remove the existing card and follow the instructions in the app;
- If you need further assistance please contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note, currently only Mastercard cards are compatible with cnick rings.
From now on you can unlock your Tesla and pay wherever Mastercard is accepted with one ring.
How it works?
Please watch our video instruction
Correct Hand Position to lock/unlock the vehicle
- Find the right sensor spot on the B pillar under the driver side camera.
- The ring transmits a signal from a circle, therefore you have to touch your knuckle onto the B pillar (knocking position) and do not touch the ring directly to the car.
- The ring is compatible with Model S and Model X vehicles produced in 2021+ and all Model 3 and Model Y vehicles. Access is granted from the driver side.
The most convenient Payments and Access
CNICK ring enables not only contactless payments, it also works as a Tesla key.
CNICK Rings never need charging. No longer have to worry about staying without access to your money when phone battery is dying or when you just want to spend time without carrying a mobile phone.
All the CNICK Rings are waterproof. No need to remove your ring while washing hands, taking shower or swimming.
CNICK Rings are made of biodegradable materials. Every ring is handmade to the highest standards, with tons of attention to the details.