How It Works?
Please note, currently only Mastercard cards are compatible with CNICK Rings.
Connecting card to the ring online
This option is valid only one time before the ring is shipped. If you want to change the connected card or connect after receiving it, you need to use Android app (see instruction below).
- Once you assure your card is among the supported banks cards, place the order and on the order confirmation page you will find a "CONNECT CARD" button, click it and follow the instruction.
(Payment integration is powered by Fidesmo, one of the very few companies that are accredited by Mastercard as a Trusted Service Manager)
- A popup window will open up where you need to enter you email address and in the next step enter the card information, you want to connect to your ring (we don't have any access to the card information you enter, data is transmitted under Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
- Once completed, following massage will show up: "Payment card successfully connected".
- Your ring will not be active until you receive the ring and activate it yourself. You will find an instruction brochure in the box, please follow it step-by-step.
- Enjoy the most comfortable and reliable payments. You can make payments wherever contactless payments are accepted. Over the certain limit which varies by countries you will be asked to enter the PIN code, which is the same you use for your card.
How to add card or change connected one using an application?
- Download the Fidesmo Android app from Google Play store
- Open the app and press “Connect”.
- Tap your ring on the back of the mobile phone.
- Once 'CNICK Ring' appears as a connected device, click it and then click 'connect a service' button below the "Fidesmo pay".
- Follow on screen instructions to connect a new card.